Launch fireworks, make a colorful night sky!
The original fireworks game comes to Android app!
In this original simulation app you can design your own fireworks and firework shows!
"Fireworks Artist" is a genuine fireworks simulation game which was first released in Japan in 1996 for Windows95 and has been ported to many different platforms since then.
Mix different powders to create fireworks, produce shows… Attract crowds of fans who sacrifice their bedtime to experience the endless world of your profound art.
Being highly original game, it was even commended by professional firework makers.
In "Fireworks Artist Pro" you can enjoy the following features:
You can still enjoy it even if you are a casual or more hardcore player.
- Freely launch fireworks as one-touch action
- Design your own fireworks
- Record and edit firework shows with music
- Use it as a desk decoration with the fireworks' auto mode
Plenty of content too
- 32 different fireworks to get you started
- 8 different songs, plus the option to choose from your music library
- 8 different backgrounds, plus the option to choose from your picture library
■How to play
Tap any firework icon on the bottom to launch it in the air. Scroll left and right between different icons.
Tap the upper part of the screen to open the game menu. You can change the background and music from there.
・Firework creation panel
Choose size, shape and powder colors to mix into a new firework.
Move icons to the launch panel, or delete them to free more space for future creations.
Press the [Record] button to start recording a show. You can record a show part by part, not exceeding the song length. All parts will automatically be compiled in one show record afterwards.